THE ANSWERS TO 99% OF THE QUESTIONS I GET ABOUT HOW TO ADVERTIZE IN MY NEWSLETTERS ARE RIGHT HERE ON THIS PAGE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
See testimonials HERE
We don’t offer advertizing on the site, per se, but you can advertise within our three weekly newsletters, or you can buy dedicated email blasts. Here’s the skinny on how it all works:
- 11,000+ email subscribers
- 10,300+ Facebook Friends/fans/followers
- 13,000+ Followers on Twitter
- All newsletters go out via email, Facebook, and Twitter
- Most tweets get re-tweeted to approximately 110,000 extra eyeballs (Thanks @MacCocktail!)
- Many blog posts are re-posted by Liquor.com’s DrinkWire (another approx 50,000 extra eyeballs)
click newsletter name to see an example of each one. Logo ads are detailed in the left-hand nav bar of each publication. Links might lead to previous incarnations of the newsletters.)
1. Classified Ads in The Cocktailian Gazette (4-Week run)
- Bartenders looking for work: Free
- Industry-related Organizations: Free (upon approval)
- Bars looking for staff: $50
- Marketers, Spirits Companies, etc: $250
A CLASSIFIED AD IN THE COCKTAILIAN GAZETTE LOOKS LIKE THIS
Important Details: Please Read Carefully
- Classified Ads Run for Four Weeks
- Free Ads Extended upon request
- Paid Ads Extended for More $s
- You write the ad, 100 words or less, including an email address, and/or a url.
- We just copy and paste
- We make final decision as to what’s appropriate.
- DEADLINE: Noon EST Friday for Tuesday’s Cocktailian Gazette
LISTEN CAREFULLY: You need to send an ad that we can just copy and paste. Don’t make me take my earrings off.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
2. We also offer linked logo ads in all three newsletters
- 8-week run (24 placements): $1,000
- 16 week run (48 placements): $1,500
- 32 week run (96 placements): $2,500
- 52 week run (156 placements): $3,500
A LINKED LOGO AD LOOKS LIKE THIS
3. And you might want to consider a very effective Dedicated Blast
- Containing your copy only: $1,000
- YES, we can geo-target
A DEDICATED BLAST LOOKS LIKE THIS